GoPets Refund Policy and Plushies request-Important! 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GoPets Refund Policy and Plushies request-Important! 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoPets Refund Policy and Plushies request-Important!

+2
daizi
MrFritzy
6 posters

Go down

GoPets Refund Policy and Plushies request-Important! Empty GoPets Refund Policy and Plushies request-Important!

Post by MrFritzy Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:15 pm

For those who dont visit the GoPets forum anymore I thought I would post this here. Lotus made a post about Refunds and anyone that still wants plushies that didnt get on the list. You can read the post here http://forum.gopetslive.com/viewtopic.php?t=61947

Last edited by MrFritz on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
MrFritzy
MrFritzy
Admin

Back to top Go down

GoPets Refund Policy and Plushies request-Important! Empty Re: GoPets Refund Policy and Plushies request-Important!

Post by MrFritzy Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:35 pm

I thought i would copy Lotus's post here so it wont be lost after shutdown.

Dear GoPets users,

Thank you so much for the past years support for our game. We all feel very sad that we will have to say Goodbye to you and our adorable pets soon.

Before we close our site.I would like to announce 2 important things to all.

1. Refund Policy and procedure
We have limited budget to refund all users in GoPets. We will refund for users have purchased one year subscription. Because the budget is limited , if you would like to get refund please email me at gopetslotus@gmail.com before November 30th. I will start to refund your subscription on December 1st. Because we have limited budget for refund, we will refund the money depend the number of people requested. So you might can get whole refund or partial refund. When you send email to me,I will email you back after I sent you refund though Paypal. All refund only can go through Pay Pal.
When you request refund, please list your Gopets ID, you paypal account email address . If you have more questions, please feel free to email me in the above email I provide. Because the forum will close soon, this email will be the best contact way to get in touch with me and Erik

2. Plushies-
First, I want to thank you Mr. Fritz to help me to organize the people who would like plushies. I have many plushies to give out all of you. I still have many panda plushies, brown dog, grey dog, pink cat, Black cat and yellow cat(the first generation Gopets). The black and Pink cat do not have a lot, so first come first serve. We only will charge you shipping fees.
If you are already in Mr. Fritz List, I will work first to ship the plushies to you. If you still want plushies, please email me at
. You need to write down
1.What kind of Plushies and how many of them do you want. 2. Your name(not GoPetsID), mailing address(please include zip code).
After I receive that,I will start to work on your order and will send you email back to let you know how much shipping fee will be.
If you have any questions, please write to my email to contact with me.

Thank you again for your support .

Lotus
MrFritzy
MrFritzy
Admin

Back to top Go down

GoPets Refund Policy and Plushies request-Important! Empty Re: GoPets Refund Policy and Plushies request-Important!

Post by daizi Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:30 pm

mr fritz... did you never get my request?

daizi
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by MrFritz Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:40 pm

daizi wrote:mr fritz... did you never get my request?

Yes I did...it was sent to lotus
MrFritz
MrFritz
Admin

http://www.gopetsaddicts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daizi Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:52 pm

fabulous

daizi
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by KittyJuan Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:21 pm

I have yet to receive an email from lotus. Any updates?
KittyJuan
KittyJuan
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrFritz Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:48 pm

No update...sorry..Im waiting with the rest of you
MrFritz
MrFritz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by huyendung Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:24 pm

GoPets Refund Policy and Plushies request-Important! 691628 ummmm, can i get one? and...how? and...how much is the shipping fee?
huyendung
huyendung
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

Post by MrFritz Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:50 am

huyendung wrote:GoPets Refund Policy and Plushies request-Important! 691628 ummmm, can i get one? and...how? and...how much is the shipping fee?

Lotus took orders up until Nov 30, she was suppose to contact everyone that ordered about the shipping cost, but as far as I know she hasnt done so yet.
MrFritz
MrFritz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by huyendung Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:02 pm

MrFritz wrote:
huyendung wrote:GoPets Refund Policy and Plushies request-Important! 691628 ummmm, can i get one? and...how? and...how much is the shipping fee?

Lotus took orders up until Nov 30, she was suppose to contact everyone that ordered about the shipping cost, but as far as I know she hasnt done so yet.

Oh ok, Thanks!
huyendung
huyendung
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:43 am

I got an e-mail from Lotus on 12/13 saying she had refunded money thru Paypal for my outstanding subscriptions, but there was no money transferred into my Paypal account. I e-mailed her back right away but haven't heard anything yet.
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down