Littlest Pet Shop 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Littlest Pet Shop 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Littlest Pet Shop

2 posters

Go down

Littlest Pet Shop Empty Littlest Pet Shop

Post by CarolinaGirl Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:27 am

You guys may think I am nuts but there is a game by Electronic Arts for PC that to me is very similar to Gopets other than it is not online. It is Littlest Pet Shop and it is based on the popular toys. I bought it a while back for you youngest child and she loves it. I got to messing around with it and the mini games are actually fun and you have to earn coins to buy items and new pets and you have to achieve little goals and quests to unlock items and new worlds. I just thought some of you may find this a fun alternative at least until GoPets comes back *crosses fingers*. Very Happy

CarolinaGirl
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Littlest Pet Shop Empty Re: Littlest Pet Shop

Post by Jessicat Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:56 am

You know, when *I* was a kid, Littlest Pet Shop were a type of rl toy...I still have my set of cats ^^;
ANYWAYS, the newer pets look kind of scary, lol, and I've seen tamagotchi/v-pet-like toys, but not a PC game. Maybe I'll take a look for it, thanks for the info :p
Jessicat
Jessicat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessicat Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:47 am

Jessicat wrote:You know, when *I* was a kid, Littlest Pet Shop were a type of rl toy...I still have my set of cats ^^;
ANYWAYS, the newer pets look kind of scary, lol, and I've seen tamagotchi/v-pet-like toys, but not a PC game. Maybe I'll take a look for it, thanks for the info :p
Just here to say I got lucky in the bargain bin finds at Zellers today while hunting for last-minute x-mas gifts; found this for $5 and nabbed it for myself XD I have yet to give it a try because I'm dead tired and I'll be busy tomorrow too, but yea, if anyone wants a digital copy to give it a try, I'll see what I can do :p [Unless that would get me obliterated from the forums, lol]
Jessicat
Jessicat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum