2010 Winter Olympics at Vancouver 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

2010 Winter Olympics at Vancouver 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 Winter Olympics at Vancouver

2 posters

Go down

2010 Winter Olympics at Vancouver Empty 2010 Winter Olympics at Vancouver

Post by niquae Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Is anyone following the Winter Olympics this year?

I have not been following the Olympics for some years now although when I was younger I loved watching figure skating and gymnastics. This year, I decided to try to watch some of them. I found out that I think I would like to learn speed skating or some such. It looked fun. Very Happy And last night's Pairs skating was lovely. Found a lot of music that I liked.
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

2010 Winter Olympics at Vancouver Empty Re: 2010 Winter Olympics at Vancouver

Post by momtomaeghan Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:46 pm

I watch a bit of them each night. I think the speed skating looks scary, lol. Every time they lean so far to the side they have to put their hand on the ice I think they are going to fall over.

I like to watch the figure skating, but I seem to have some sort of magical power that makes the best skaters fall on their butts, lol. It happened so often during one Olympics that I stopped watching them cause I felt guilty.

I really want to see the super high ski jumps where they do all the flips as those look so cool. I don't know when they're on though.
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:02 am

lol, m2m.

I found this website really helpful last night as I was watching the Pairs skating:
http://www.vancouver2010.com/olympic-schedule-results/

I read today on nytimes.com about the danger of ski cross and snowboard (yes, I have not been keeping up with the news). Not quite certain what those are but it makes me worried. I also found out today about the luger who had died. I feel so sorry for him and his family. It makes me worried that the Winter Olympics sports are becoming increasingly dangerous.

I had wanted to watch the 2nd part of the Pairs skating program but my professor decided to hold a make-up class for the class we missed on Wednesday due to the snowstorm. I only just got home about half and hour ago.
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down