'Ello, poppets! 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

'Ello, poppets! 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ello, poppets!

4 posters

Go down

'Ello, poppets! Empty 'Ello, poppets!

Post by luvedragon Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:16 am

Well, it's nice to know that there are others out there who also enjoyed Gopets as much as I did. :3

My forum username was luvedragon, and my main site name was blablas. There are maybe 4 or so others I reconize here that I remember. I quit Gopets pretty much right after the client was switched to the full 3D, as my computer just couldn't handle it. I think it was about two years ago when I did, almost right after I joined another site that other members brought me to, Pokeplushies.

Let's see... Gopets was truely one of my favorite sites of all time. Being overjoyed about being able to buy your first bathub, getting your first thing of premium, and making fun of Chris's bald head (xD) were all great times. Unfortunetly, things just started to become, well, overwhelming. I would try to come back after a while, but all the new features would just overload the computer. A couple of the sites I'm now a member of were because of other people bringing them up on Gopets (Such as Pokeplushies, Ponyisland, and Dragoncave). If it weren't for Gopets, I probably wouldn't have found these sites.

I actually tried to download the client earlier last year, but it completely froze the computer and I just couldn't play it. Plus, all my items were put back into my inventory, so it would take forever to try and place everything back into a nice order.

I was looking up google searches with my username not too long ago, and found one of my old posts (A green fortune cookie giveaway for I believe St. Patrick's Day). I tried going to it, to feel all nostalgic (And to possibly see if any of my premium items could fetch a pretty penny xD), and it just wouldn't load. I figured it was because it was an old topic, but I tried the main site and it just wasn't working. Did some research, found out it was sold to zynga, and got really upset. I was thinking of whether to quit playing farmville, and this just pretty much set my answer up.

So, I'm not sure how often I'll be on here (I'm not much of a poster, but more of a lurker), but hopefully I'll get to know some people here. :3

My pretty babies! (The last one is Hudson, not Hudon. xD)
'Ello, poppets! Th_gopetad

I have so many pictures on my photobucket. I'll have to get them at some point. :3

Bah, this is my second time typing this up. IE closed out right before I could post the original message. ;_;
luvedragon
luvedragon
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

'Ello, poppets! Empty Re: 'Ello, poppets!

Post by Asynjur Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:00 am

Hello there! Yes, the early days on GoPets were the best. Smile

Glad you found the forum! It's pretty quiet, but it's a good gateway to find other GoPets refugees. I mostly see people on Facebook now though. My Facebook is in my sig. If you want to find GoPets friends there, a good place to start is GP FB Gamers group --

https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=295769778710

If you scroll down the wall, you can see where some people have posted their GoPets name. But I've made some new friends since GoPets closed that I never really knew when GoPets was open, LOL. Also check out the members list. A lot of people still use a picture of one of their GoPets as their profile pic.

And be sure to poke around this forum, too, there are some threads and pics that might interest you.
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

https://verenahodge.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:31 am

'Ello, poppets! W2

Glad to see another GoPetter has found the refuge. Welcome!
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeninn Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:15 pm

'Ello, poppets! 539704
Daeninn
Daeninn
Tumbling Fiend
Tumbling Fiend

Back to top Go down

Post by luvedragon Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Thanks, guys! :3

Imma go and get some pictures from my photobucket (After I organize them into their own seprate folder. I already have like three pages. xD), and hopefully find one of the avatars I used. :3
luvedragon
luvedragon
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down