Favorite Ice Cream Flavor 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

+3
hickerson4611
Asynjur
niquae
7 posters

Go down

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor Vote_lcap17%Favorite Ice Cream Flavor Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor Vote_lcap0%Favorite Ice Cream Flavor Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor Vote_lcap49%Favorite Ice Cream Flavor Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor Empty Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

Post by niquae Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:22 pm

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Do you prefer something exotic? Or do you like to stick with the usual? What flavor was the strangest you've ever tried? What flavor would you like to try?
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor Empty Re: Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

Post by Asynjur Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:42 pm

I don't eat ice cream very often. Sweets aren't my weakness, I'm fat because of cheese and salty snack cravings, LOL.

But once and a while I want something sweet. When I have ice cream, it's usually vanilla, which I love. But there are a couple other flavors I like when I can get them. Some ice cream places carry "sweet cream" which is really no flavor, just a little sugar added to the ice cream. It tastes like whipped cream. That's probably my favorite, even more dull than vanilla, LOL. I also like Cold Stone's cheesecake flavor with graham cracker crumbs mixed in. And I like some nut flavors OK, like walnut. I'm usually not into fruit flavors, although I think I had some mango ice cream when I was in Australia years ago (I think it was mango, not sure I'm remembering right).

One of the best flavors I've ever had, though, no one makes. When I went to UW, the university made their own ice cream and other dairy products, and the student union would sell experimental flavors. They wouldn't have a particular one very long, so you'd try to get as much as you could of a favorite before it disappeared. The ice cream there was always great, had a higher fat content that made it creamier than regular ice cream (I'm sure it wasn't good for a diet!) My favorite experimental flavor was sun flower seed. It wasn't like eating sun flower seeds, I don't think it even had whole seeds in it. It was similar to a nut flavored ice cream, very tasty! I've never seen anyone else make it.

Last edited by Asynjur on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

https://verenahodge.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hickerson4611 Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:36 am

My favorite ice cream is Coffee ice cream. So far as I know, only Baskin Robins carries it. But I like all kinds of ice cream. Can't imagine sun flower ice cream, lol. But, having drunk Tons of high fructose corn syrup in my cokes over the years, I'm one of the new Type 2 diabetes people, and can't have anymore regular ice cream. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor Icon_cry However, the dairy people have started coming out with No Sugar Added ice creams, and I eat them in binges, LOL.

hickerson4611
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Asynjur Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:40 pm

You see coffee ice cream around here a lot. Our state drink is coffee milk, so it's no wonder people who grew up around here like coffee ice cream, too, LOL. I don't particularly like it myself, not a coffee drinker.
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

https://verenahodge.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:42 pm

I'm not a big ice cream eater - but my husband is an addict, lol. Has to have his ice cream every evening and if we're out he'll run to the store and get some so he doesn't miss a night. I think he usually gets Cookies and Cream or some sort of Peanut Butter flavor.

For me, it's plain old chocolate usually, although I do like Ben & Jerry's Phish Food - chocolate, marshmallow, caramel, and chunks of dark chocolate. Very Happy
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiswick Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:24 pm

Mmmm, pistachio... well, more like pistachio gelato but anything pistachio is good. Mint with chocolate chip is also really tasty.

I once tried spicy chocolate at a buffet... It wasn't bad but it was too strange for my tastes even though I really like spicy foods.
Chiswick
Chiswick
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:53 pm

I'm not sure if I have a favorite flavor but I do like Green Tea, when it is offered. I like to try different kinds. The strangest flavor I tried was Black Sesame. I wanted to try the Durian flavor (at the Ice Cream Factory in Chinatown) but they were out. Sad I also like Pistachio, or any nut flavors, cookie dough, or mint chocolate chip. Smile

Spicy Chocolate? Wow. How do they make ice cream spicy? Sunflower sounds like an interesting flavor too.
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleDende Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:47 pm

My lifelong favourite has always been bubblegum. Smile (eep! I had a GoPet named Bubblegum...) But recently a new flavour has been taking over that I've been ordering every time, and now I think I'll get some tonight! =D And that would be Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup.... mmmm, can't you just taste it? ^__^
LittleDende
LittleDende
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Gankaku Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:38 am

I can't eat ice cream like I used to. It causes me some health problems that I have to watch!

I do have some from time to time, carefully, in the summer. Smile Carefully means no more than a small bowl or mug full, and not daily!

My favorite brand of ice cream is Turkey Hill. They have really great ice creams - my favorites of theirs is Vanilla, and Black Raspberry.

The other thing I love are these young coconut ice cream bars you can get at the Asian grocer. They're in a green box, 4 bars per box, and say Young Coconut on them in red lettering. Those things are so refreshing in the summer! The best thing about them? There are CHUNKS of young coconut in the bar. It's yummy and the texture makes them great.
Gankaku
Gankaku
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiswick Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:35 pm

I think they put ground up chili in the chocolate ice cream... or something. cause you can see speck of red but the entire ice cream is spicy. It's really weird.

Mmm, I love the coconut ice cream at Baskin & Robbins, but I can't find any nearby stores anymore. The only coconut ice cream I see nowadays have pineapple chunks mixed in it and that's just gross. Neutral
Chiswick
Chiswick
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down