Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.

Do you think there is any way?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you think there is any way?

Post by PopPunk on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Erik would sell GoPets as a normal pc game? I know we have all talked about this before. I'm just going through withdrawal here. I feel like the anniversary of the tumbling is starting. Wasn't it last August when that supposed Pet Olympics or whatever started? That's when we could see the game finally reduced to it's lowest. Our pets became slaves...

Anyway, I would be eternally happy if this ever happened. I feel so lost without the game. Of course, it wouldn't be the same if the game was offline. I think we could all set up our own chat online though. We could play the game at the same time and act like it's online. I know, right... That sounds pretty sad. I'm just going through a lot of stress lately. GoPets kind of relieved that stress, even though it did become stressful playing it towards the end.

Whatever; just forget what I'm talking about. I just miss my pets so much.
PopPunk
Team Player
Team Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you think there is any way?

Post by LittleDende on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:07 pm

You know, I've thought about this before, and I don't see why it would be a problem... It seems to me like it should be pretty easy to convert it to an offline pc game... so I don't know why it hasn't happened yet!
'Cause you bet I would buy it...
Has anyone heard Erik mention anything about an offline game?
LittleDende
Team Player
Team Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum