This is My Day - Page 2 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

This is My Day - Page 2 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is My Day

+4
betzy809
MrFritzy
momtomaeghan
niquae
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is My Day - Page 2 Empty Re: This is My Day

Post by Buckeye Sat May 29, 2010 11:42 am

They' are AMAZING Very Happy Its soft pizza crust with Hershey's chocolate on the top! They have it at this little Port A business but Pizza Hut has their own type. Their's are reeealy squishy bread sticks with chocolate, chocolate chips and white chocolate chips on it with butter and a Hershey's dipping chocolate. OMG They are so unhealthy but the best things in the world!
Buckeye
Buckeye
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Sat May 29, 2010 11:41 pm

Sounds too sweet for me!

Today I had dim sum and ice cream with a few classmates/friends. One of them lives in Chinatown and gave us a "tour". It's a good thing, too. It is a bewildering place. We had a great time, relaxing after our final exams.

I liked the vegetarian dish the best, followed by the noodles dish and spring rolls (which were a little too oily for my liking), and the taro cake. There were pork rolls?, fried shrimp, tofu that was a little bland, and shrimp shumai/dumplings. I think the other girls were not as keen on experimenting so my friend chose dishes that were not so strange. I was a bit disappointed because I would have liked to have tried different foods.

The ice cream store we went to (The Ice Cream Factory in Chinatown) had all kinds of different, exotic flavors. My Chinese friend found it very entertaining that the flavors we would normally expect such as vanilla and chocolate are listed as "Exotic", and flavors such as Durian and Black Sesame Seed are listed as "Regular". I had the Black Sesame Seed, which was not that bad. I would have liked to have tasted the Durian but they did not have it available then.

We are hoping to meet up during the summer, if not to relax and have fun, then to go to the library and study.
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye Sun May 30, 2010 1:42 am

Wow that sounds cool! Very Happy I'd love to go there! I looked up Dim sum and that made me hungry. More than half of the restaurants here are Chinese places to we went to one and they had lemon ice cream, i don't know if you had ever tried it but I could only take in two spoons. That was just about as exotic as it gets here xD I know when I got it the person who worked there was all psyched about me getting the lemon ice cream. When I left he was telling everyone, "Duudes, someone actually got the lemon!" I kinda got scared to eat it after that. But I really want to try a Gelato now. I've never heard of them before but my post office serves them, they say they are like Italian ice cream. But I will have to try that tomorrow, get at least one thing accomplished lol.
Buckeye
Buckeye
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by niquae Mon May 31, 2010 9:01 pm

Today my family and I went to the beach with two other families from church. It was in Greenport, Long Island. The beach is not the typical sandy beaches people are most familiar with, but one filled with rocks. My father spent the day fishing, and the rest of us spent it chatting, napping, or taking walks up and down the beach.

I had hoped to tan but also to avoid sunburn, something I usually manage to do quite well. However, today, the only type of suntan lotion was a spray lotion - and I apparently missed a section of my right leg since I got burned there. :\ Although I did not burn anywhere else, neither did I get a tan. My youngest sister suggested that we go to Greece where we both, on different occasions, had acquired beautiful tans before.
niquae
niquae
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum