Pet Society - Page 6 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pet Society - Page 6 1gpaddicts

Welcome to the GoPets Addict Forum.

If you are a member please log in now.

If you are not a member please take a couple of minutes to register now.

Thank You and enjoy our forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet Society

+8
Phobos
yew
MargoPongo
LittleDende
Daeninn
Miticante
Asynjur
demonesque
12 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pet Society - Page 6 Empty Re: Pet Society

Post by Asynjur Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:45 pm

I'm sick of seeing, "Sorry you already own the maximum number of petlings. You need to sell one before you can buy more." And it even shows you a picture of one of your petlings, like a suggestion you should sell this one..
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

https://verenahodge.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Do everyone's pets try to jump in and get washed instead of the pet they are visiting? Gumdrop is really starting to annoy me with that, lol. I mean - she's perfectly clean and I'm trying to clean some flies off another pet and she jumps in there like she needs a bath.

Another observation - how pathetic is it that I cook way more on Pet Society than I do in real life? The timer that is supposed to be next to my kitchen stove now has a permanent place next to my laptop so that I can make sure I don't burn my virtual vegetable soup.
Pet Society - Page 6 491908
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:56 pm

OK - I had no idea that the lion petlings came in boy or girl, lol. So, my first lion petling I named Mufasa and it turned out to be a girl (I thought it was just waiting to grow its mane when it grew up). So, I adopted another one and I assume this will be a boy since it already has a mane, but I named it Sarabi (Simba's mom's name) cause I figure I might as well have two gender-bending lions. Pet Society - Page 6 Icon_lol
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Asynjur Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:28 am

momtomaeghan wrote:Do everyone's pets try to jump in and get washed instead of the pet they are visiting? Gumdrop is really starting to annoy me with that, lol. I mean - she's perfectly clean and I'm trying to clean some flies off another pet and she jumps in there like she needs a bath.

Another observation - how pathetic is it that I cook way more on Pet Society than I do in real life? The timer that is supposed to be next to my kitchen stove now has a permanent place next to my laptop so that I can make sure I don't burn my virtual vegetable soup.
Pet Society - Page 6 491908

Yes, the pets are always jealous when you give any kind of attention to another pet! I can't tell you how many times Sprite has stolen treats she knew full well were gifts for our host--and she only had the tiniest sliver to the top of her hunger bar. And, yes, she steals the soap, too. I've even seen Hideeni do that, LOL.

I have one timer by the computer, and one in the kitchen, but hardly cook at all in real life or Pet Society! Well, I usually cook 2 items a day in Pet Society, one 8 hour and one 12 hour, giving me lots of time to get back before it burns.

I have a name picked out of my lion, fingers crossed they increase the limit...
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Miticante Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:08 pm

lol....m2m. Yeah the little buggers are jealous. I usually drag any pets needing a good bath to the garden, where chances are MY pet will land off the screen.

Cooking. Yeah, I just made Vegetable Kabobs...125 soups till the next dish. If anyone needs the xmas foods, I can make all three.
Miticante
Miticante
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Asynjur Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Easter has hit Pet Society!

http://blog.petsociety.com/

Must have cute bunny, LOL! And they have free gifts--haven't checked how it works in game yet, but could someone send me the red panda? Smile
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Asynjur Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:04 pm

What does everyone want back?! I don't know if they're changing these gifts in a week, or if we have lots of time or what.. Arrrrrgg!!
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:02 pm

OMG - so much cute stuff. Are all the Sunday releases this big cause I've been working my fingers to the bone to get the St. Pat's Day stuff and now it looks like I'll need a gazillion more coins for the Easter stuff - arghhh!

I'll see how the gift thing works and send a bunch out later. Right now I'm getting the "Try Again" page.
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Asynjur Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:09 am

Pet Society is really coming out with too much stuff that is too expensive. It's impossible to get everything unless you make scrubbing pets a 40 hour a week job, LOL. And if I can't get everything I want, then why try? I really don't know how I feel about it anymore, it just takes up too much time. And my poor kitty Henna is now tiny, the shrinking petling bug hit her. Sad

When it comes to holidays, though, decorating for Easter is just about my favorite. So I'm going to play for now, maybe take some time away after the Easter items are done. I have a ton of eggs, goodie! If anyone has any kind of baskets that would work to hold eggs, please let me know if you want to trade! Thanks!
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Miticante Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Not all releases are this big. We had St Paddy's day, which is huge and now Easter. It should calm down a bit after Easter.

I do hope they will expand a bit on last years Alice in Wonderland or Wizard themes!
Miticante
Miticante
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:50 pm

OK, is it Sunday and I'm just behind??? Why all this new stuff today? And, will there be more new stuff on Sunday? I'm going to have to hire local kids to scrub pets for me so I can afford all this stuff!!!
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Asynjur Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:37 am

momtomaeghan wrote:OK, is it Sunday and I'm just behind??? Why all this new stuff today? And, will there be more new stuff on Sunday? I'm going to have to hire local kids to scrub pets for me so I can afford all this stuff!!!

Don't panic! LOL! They released the Sunday stuff early, they won't be releasing anything on Monday as I understand it.

So I guess this is the last of the Easter stuff then..? I don't understand why they have all these Easter fish but no Easter fishbowls. And I was hoping for a cute new empty basket that you could put your own eggs into. Oh well.

But the big kick in the pants for me is the petling limit hasn't been increased, even though they came out with a CC lamb (I guess they don't want more of my money, LOL). I was really hoping they'd come out with a petling bunny, and increase the limit. At least they fixed the shrunken petling bug.

Oh, a mod didn't like that I suggested Pet Society might have a bug! Right, like I'm suggesting they'll ruin their perfect record of no bugs or something, LOL --
http://forum.playfish.com/showpost.php?p=1002111962&postcount=10
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:32 am

Well thank goodness, at least I'm not losing my mind. LOL that they think you are starting a glitch rumor. Obviously your petling was supposed to weirdly shrink and then resize itself, and this was not a mistake on their part. Pet Society - Page 6 Icon_wink

I picked up a little lamb petling. I wish they would make it so you could put them in your inventory and they don't need to be fed there.

Here is my most wanted item now (I have a thing for rubber duckies):

Pet Society - Page 6 DuckyParadeBalloon

Any advice on what I should offer to trade for that on the forum? I have plenty of 999s.

I also need the mystery box item "Cute Mushrooms Decor". I've opened a bazillion and can't seem to get that. I have a Shamrock Rug or Shamrock Cushion to trade for it if anyone wants to.

Back to soaping up those cute little critters................
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeninn Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Asynjur i just got a Cute Blue Basket from the Gold Mystery Box and it looks like you can put eggs in it XD But only the free git ones and the eatable ones will look goodish in it.The ones dropping from the trees are too small and you won;t see them and the Hideeni ones you only see the top.

Pet Society - Page 6 Ps
Daeninn
Daeninn
Tumbling Fiend
Tumbling Fiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Miticante Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:56 pm

momtomaeghan wrote:Well thank goodness, at least I'm not losing my mind. LOL that they think you are starting a glitch rumor. Obviously your petling was supposed to weirdly shrink and then resize itself, and this was not a mistake on their part. Pet Society - Page 6 Icon_wink

I picked up a little lamb petling. I wish they would make it so you could put them in your inventory and they don't need to be fed there.

Here is my most wanted item now (I have a thing for rubber duckies):

Pet Society - Page 6 DuckyParadeBalloon

Any advice on what I should offer to trade for that on the forum? I have plenty of 999s.

I also need the mystery box item "Cute Mushrooms Decor". I've opened a bazillion and can't seem to get that. I have a Shamrock Rug or Shamrock Cushion to trade for it if anyone wants to.

Back to soaping up those cute little critters................

I haz a ducky balloon somewhere. I will send it your way when I find it ^^
Miticante
Miticante
Team Player
Team Player

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:34 pm

OMG - thank you Miti!!! Luv my new ducky balloon!!!
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Asynjur Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Dae Dae makes an adorable bunny! I'm using a few of those baskets, the eggs grown from the Easter tree look pretty good in them. I'm trying to set things up for a "guess the number of eggs" contest, using some baskets to look cute, but mostly it's been easier just to line up eggs. Hoping to finish decorating and announce the contest by Wednesday.

Daeninn wrote:Asynjur i just got a Cute Blue Basket from the Gold Mystery Box and it looks like you can put eggs in it XD But only the free git ones and the eatable ones will look goodish in it.The ones dropping from the trees are too small and you won;t see them and the Hideeni ones you only see the top.

Pet Society - Page 6 Ps
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeninn Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Thank you Pet Society - Page 6 15379

Oh that sounds fun,can't wait Very Happy

I'm trying to get those darn pink bunny ears from the gold box but no luck.I usually get junk like cloths or items that sell for 100 gold or less.I was like Wow when i got the basket.

If anyone has an extra pair i can trade the basket for it XD
Daeninn
Daeninn
Tumbling Fiend
Tumbling Fiend

Back to top Go down

Post by suggie1212 Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:31 pm

Sent you a pair of ears Dae Smile

suggie1212
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeninn Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Sweet Very Happy Tyvm.Will send the basket as soon as i load the game Very Happy

Also i have a retro radio that i can trade for the sleeping cat on your head or however it's called.As always no luck getting it lol.Opened 10 boxes and only got 2 999's X_x
Daeninn
Daeninn
Tumbling Fiend
Tumbling Fiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Asynjur Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:45 pm

The egg contest is on! Details on my Facebook notes -- http://bit.ly/bxF1T4

You have to be a friend of mine on Facebook to read it and enter. The rules say I won't add people just for the contest, but GoPets people reading on this forum can send me a PM here to be added as friends. I just didn't want all my Facebook friends telling everyone they know and expecting me to add them all, since I'm planning to send grab bags to everyone who enters. I have a lot of friends from the Pet Society forum and such I don't really know.
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Wow - that must have taken you forever Asynjur! The house looks great. Pet Society - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Asynjur Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:07 pm

momtomaeghan wrote:Wow - that must have taken you forever Asynjur! The house looks great. Pet Society - Page 6 Icon_biggrin

Thanks! I don't know when I started to eggify the house, but it must have been at least a week. I started in the kitchen and went room to room. Did the main room last so people wouldn't ask questions, LOL. (And sure enough after I finished the first room but hadn't posted the contest yet, I got a couple notes about all the eggs in the house!) I see I forgot the wishing well, meant to include it.. I'm sure I forgot a lot of other stuff, too. Sooner or later you just have to say, "I'm done!" Smile
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Asynjur Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:39 am

OK, have you seen the Pet Society April Fools joke yet? Well, I'm going to completely spoil it if you haven't, LOL.

You see a new button on the screen that says 3D. If you click it, it asks if you want to go ahead and change your Pet Society to 3D, a new feature. And then you see a loading bar like you get with new software, and it says it's doing certain things to update as the loading bar goes by, and the things are random phrases. Here are a number of them (copied this off the Pet Society forum) and some of these are really funny --

Adding mooncake set
Applying gradient textures
Adding stench to poo
Adding more pink
Autoselling everything
Add me plz
Adding a new mysterious dimension to boxes
BUMP!
Calculating aerodynamic forces for flying objects
Conspiring conspiracies
Calculating parabolic arc required
Converting Coins to Cash
Cacheing bounce physics constants
Cloning... cloning... cloning...
Confirming holes for the cheese with the moon
Completing all recipes
Discovering "?"s underlying structure
Deleting all Black Cats
Developing depth
Extruding along the z-axis
Entering into permanent maintenance state
Filling balloons with helium
Fixing all bugs
Fluffing up the clouds
Fractal hair generation
Generating random Petling fatness
Generating new maps to all homes for Hideeni
Growing additional tree foliage
Houston, we have a problem
Inflating egos
Installing 3D cameras
Injecting pet with stuffing
Joining approved seller list
Progressive rasterisation of poos
Playing some of our other great games
Recycling excess items
Re-randomising of layering
Reticulating splines
Removing Yellow Shirts
Re-striping Tigers
Removing all items from chest
Scamming
Stuffing the Mayor with meatballs
Trading all Fox Plushies for Rubber Ducks
Trading away all items for.... Pink Jello
Turning all village pink
Uploading smell data
WTS set of Jacks for 5x4999
Asynjur
Asynjur
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by momtomaeghan Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:55 am

I was actually scared to click on the "3D" button at first. I thought it might mess everything up, lol.
momtomaeghan
momtomaeghan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next